Monday, February 2, 2015

Eat Your Veggies...and Chicken

Tonight’s supper is brought to you by the letter’s C & E

Clean Eating

This is my Chicken &Veggie Bake that I LOVE to make.  This meal will last me for at least 3 days.  There’s my meal prep right there. I also added some organic whole grain rice.  It is SOOO good!

Here’s the recipe:

I usually use 3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts cubed 
1 lb red potatoes, cubed
Almost 1 full cup of chicken broth or veggie broth
1 cup of green beans
1 cup of carrots
1 red pepper
1 onion sliced
4 garlic cloves thinly sliced
1.5 tsp olive oil
1 tsp fresh chopped rosemary
Your favorite chicken seasonings to taste ( I use Lawry’s seasoned salt and some pepper)


Dump all this goodness in a baking dish.  Cook for 45 minutes or until chicken and potatoes are done at 400 degrees.





No comments:

Post a Comment