Wednesday, February 18, 2015

What To Do If You're Experiencing a Setback

Setbacks happen to all of us.  

Full disclosure - I’m in a little one myself right now.  I have been sick 3 times since January 1.  I’ve let it get the best of me.  I haven’t eaten as healthy as I should, I haven’t worked out as much as I should, I haven’t worked in general as much as I should.  It’s hard to do regular day things when you feel like crap and are in pain on a daily basis.  It seems like the winter weather makes it so much more difficult to feel like your "normal" self.

Today is the day I get back on track!  I’ve had my healthy breakfast, I’ve scheduled all my work and appointments, and even scheduled in my exercise.  Don’t let a setback define your goals. Acknowledge your setback,  Regroup, evaluate, vent, give yourself a break, and move on!  

I’m here for you!   

Full article can be viewed HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment