Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Weight Loss Tips and Clean Eating Group



Hi guys!  I am hosting a FREE 7 day Weight Loss Tips and Clean Eating Group via Facebook starting Monday March 16th.  If you want, you can just watch and learn - and get involved physically in my next group.

This group is open to ANYONE so invite your family and friends along for support. However, space is limited.  It will be a fun way to meet new people on the same health journey as you. This will be a NO JUDGEMENT- HATE FREE ZONE! We are all here to support and encourage each other as we make healthy lifestyle changes. I encourage you to ask questions, help others, and have fun!

It’s really simple to join. All you need to do is go to my LIKE page on FB by clicking here and then click JOIN on the event. You will see it posted on my page when you scroll down. I can't wait to meet you if I haven't already and to get going on this fun adventure.

ARE YOU READY TO GET STARTED?
create a FREE teambeachbody account and add me as your free coach:
2. Click the blue “join team beachbody” button
3. Click on "Sign me up for FREE membership”
4. Create your account
5. Let me know via fb so I can make sure you were added

Then Sit tight.  I’m finalizing the details on the challenge, I'll add you to it before we begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment