Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Haters gonna hate hate hate...

It’s true!  You’ll always have haters in your life.

I had a ridiculous evening last night dealing with someone who is miserable with her life and in turn is trying to make me, and other people I am trying to help, miserable as well.

Most people want to be happy or change their lives to become a happier person.  You then have those few people who are always miserable, have no desire to change their outlook, and on top of that, want to make everyone else around them miserable.  I’ve also noticed with my weight loss (-76 pounds) that there are some people who become jealous of your success.  Instead of being encouraging, they try their best to bring you down and/or stop you from becoming even more successful.
I woke up this morning thinking I’m still going to help myself and others no matter what anyone says.  Believe in yourself and don’t let haters bring you down.

Join a group that has like-minded goals and WANT to see you succeed.  Thankfully, I have a wonderful Beachbody group with men and women who do nothing but encourage and support each other.  If you need a similar group, please contact me and let me help you find a group that will fulfill your needs and help you succeed and reach your goals!



And just for fun...just Shake it off!

No comments:

Post a Comment