Thursday, March 26, 2015

Meal Prepping

Last night was one of my weekly meal prep nights.  I like to prep for three days at a time.  Because my tastes change so much during the week I've found that this helps me to not become bored with food. When you get bored with your food, you start eating things you shouldn't.  So below I have the following for my 21 Day Fix Menu:

Breakfast:  Oatmeal (instant - not the best but it will do for 3 days) and blueberries

AM Snack:  Shakeology, greek yogurt, 1/2 banana, and spinach (not pictured) which will be blended together

Lunch:  Salad with cucumbers, tomatoes, hard boiled egg, turkey dogs, and homemade dijoin vinaigrette (not pictured)

PM Snack:  Hummus, whole wheat crackers, and an apple

Dinner:  Stuffed bell peppers with ground turkey, and veggies on the side (butternut squash and mixed veggies)

Dessert:  1/2 banana and 1 TBSP of peanut butter

It usually takes me two hours in the kitchen to prep.  But it makes things so much easier during the week.  I pull out the tupperware and just heat it up and I'm good to go.

If you need some ideas on meal prepping or are just curious about it or think it may be a bit overwhelming, let me know.  I'd be happy to help you in anyway that I can!


No comments:

Post a Comment