Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Best Thing to Happen this Year

Day 20 of 30

The best thing that happened this year was...

I flew on a plane without a seatbelt extender.  I know it sounds trivial to some but I couldn't believe how excited I was!  I almost got the flight attendant to take a picture but I decided against it.  I didn't always need an extender but within the past 5 years, anytime I flew, I needed one.  I promised myself I wasn't going to fly again until I knew I was smaller to be comfortable in the airplane seat.  The last time I flew and didn't need one was on my honeymoon 5 years ago.  I knew that I was 20 pounds lighter than that but I was still a little nervous.  What a great feeling!  It was always so embarrassing to ask the flight attendant for the extender.  Never again!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment