Sunday, January 4, 2015

Why I Started My Weight Loss Journey

Day Four

The main reason I started this journey is to become the healthiest version of myself that I could be.  My family has a host of health issues along with obesity affecting their lives.  There is heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, and numerous other health concerns just on one side of my family.  After being diagnosed with PCOS and arthritis in my foot, I decided I didn't want to have to deal with that and the other genetic health issues that so many of my beloved family has to deal with.  After a few set backs, I realized that I needed to fully commit to a brand new healthy lifestyle and not just a diet.  That was a year ago and I haven't looked back yet.  I've lost 75 pounds total and have become the healthiest I have been in a long time.  I'm looking forward to see what I can accomplish in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment