Friday, January 2, 2015

Where I Want to Be 3 Months From Now

Day 2:  Where do I want to be in 3 months?

Three months from now, I would love to be at least 15 pounds lighter.  I also want to look back at my calendar and see that I've worked out at least 5 days a week.  (I put start stickers on my calendar to show I've exercised)  Another thing that I'm working on is having a regular weekday schedule.  I've worked from home the past 5 years and also pet sitting part time.  So, my schedule is a little off kilter.  I really need to work on this.   Financially, I'd like to have saved some money.  I signed up to become a beachbody coach and I'm hoping that by the end of March, I'll have made a little bit of extra cash.  I'm trying to be extremely frugal this year.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment