Monday, January 19, 2015

Where Have I Traveled

Day 18 of 31...

Where I've traveled

I haven't been to many places, although there are a ton of places I want to travel to.  I've never been out of the country and I really want to travel through Europe.

I have been all up and down the East Coast...Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virgina, West Virginia, Washington, Maryland, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Connecticut.

I have visited California...I went to Los Angeles, visited Disneyland, Universal, took a tour of Dreamworks studio, which was UHmazing (I have a friend who is a graphic artist there)!  But, that's about it.  I'm dying to go somewhere new and exciting!

Here I am in Hollywood...

And here I am at Dreamworks studio with Po from Kung Fu Panda.  Pictured with me is my friend Billy, who actually worked on the movie.  *Note...I was at my heaviest here. :(  Can't wait to go back smaller.  I'm really hoping for a visit this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment