Monday, January 12, 2015

What Inspires Me

Day 12

What Inspires Me

I think the number one thing that inspires are people who have been on the same journey as me and have lost tons of weight and have changed their lives forever.  I love looking at their before and after pictures and learning more about them and how they have lost all their weight naturally.  My family also inspires me.  Especially my mom and my brother.  My mom is such a great person - she is the caretaker of two people (my grandmother and my brother).  She's such a strong woman who has been a single mom for 32 years.  She never remarried and all she has ever done is take care of us.  She's strong, dependable, nurturing, smart, and sooo many more things.  She's taught me so much.  So, I'm doing this for her!


No comments:

Post a Comment