Saturday, January 10, 2015

Timeline of My Day

Day Nine:

So...

I'm a part time pet sitter, changing careers.  I'm a librarian by trade, but haven't been able to find work as one in 5 years!  I worked from home as a consultant for 5 years and was "let go" in January.  The Librarian profession is a dying career I'm afraid, so I've decided to change careers and am switching to medical coding and billing.  I'm hoping that this will help me get a great career and possibly get me into a medical library.

I usually wake up around 7:30 and I study until around 11AM.  That's when I'm most busy walking dogs during the weekday.  After I get home, I have some lunch and then I exercise.  I then spend the rest of the day studying and working on Beachbody coaching which I love.  My days can be very tedious but "it is what it is" for now.  I'm hoping it changes soon.  Very boring!  I know!






No comments:

Post a Comment