Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Workout Routine

Day 21 of 30

My workout Routine

My workout routine between January 19th and May 19th is my Piyo and Shakeology Beachbody Challenge.

I recently signed up to become a beachbody coach and I picked this as my Challenge pack. Chalene Johnson (Piyo) is a wonderful motivator and very inspiring.

I usually exercise in the afternoon.  Due to arthritis in my feet and peroneal tendonitis, I have a hard time walking, let alone exercising in the AM.  After walking around a few hours, my tootsie feel much better.

I work part time as a pet sitter/dog walker while in the process of working on a new career and I am usually busiest during lunchtime.  After my pet visits during the day, I come home, have a banana and do my Piyo.  If I haven't gotten my steps in for the day, I usually visit our apartment gym later in the evening around 7PM.  I have to get my steps in!  If I don't, I feel awful the next day.

After my Piyo Challenge, I'm going to try Les Mills PUMP.  If anyone is interested in trying a challenge pack with me, please let me know.  I am loving the beachbody program.  The workouts are hard, but I love that they ALWAYS have someone doing modifications in the videos.  There is also a huge amount of support.





No comments:

Post a Comment